ThermiVa™ Feminine Rejuvenation
The way you feel about how you look in the most personal moments is very important, which is why the Studio Team has so many different tools to help you feel more confident. The latest technology can assist in restoring your confidence by improving both function and aesthetics.
The ThermiVa™ patient is unique. She is seeking discretion in treating a very personal concern. Many are looking for improvement in appearance, some desire increased sensation and lubrication, but, all desire a better sexual experience overall.
ThermiVa™ is a revolutionary, non-surgical procedure that uses the science of heat to treat and restore vaginal laxity and function. Using radiofrequency energy, ThermiVa™ gently heats the vaginal and labia tissue to rejuvenate and regenerate. In addition to restoring a more youthful look and function, the ThermiVa™ treatment also improves or resolves urinary leakage.
The treatment is an in-office procedure with no downtime. Most patients see a significant improvement after the first visit; however, three treatments over a period of three months is recommended for optimal results. Women experience improved control of urine and stress incontinence, improves vaginal moisture, ease of arousal, decreases pain, and improves sexual satisfaction.
Wanting to engage in lovemaking but unable to do so, due to pain, dryness, and the ever embarrassing leakage of urine?
How Does ThermiVa™ Work?
What Can ThermiVaTM Do For You?
Clinical trials of ThermiVa™ have seen results in the following areas:
- Vaginal Laxity: ThermiVa™ tightens the entire vagina starting at the introitus and going the entire length of the vaginal canal.
- Vulvar/Labial Laxity: ThermiVa™ tightens labial tissue and reduces noticeable sag.
- Vaginal/Vulvar Dryness or Atrophic Vaginitis: Thermiva helps relieve dryness by making skin tissue softer and thicker without the need of hormones.
- Sexual Dysfunction: ThermiVa™ improves sexual satisfaction for both women and their partner by increasing sensitivity and strengthening muscular contractions.
- Stress Incontinence: ThermiVa™ helps with mild to moderate stress incontinence to help reduce leakage or accidents and in some cases urge symptoms.
- Lichen Sclerosis: Thermiva™ has been reported to resolve this very painful inflammatory disease of the labia.