Sermorelin | CJC1295 | Ipamorelin | GHRP 2 | GHRP 6
Sermorelin and CJC1295 are “growth hormone-releasing hormone” (GHRH), meaning it stimulates the pituitary gland to naturally produce increased amounts of human growth hormone.
Sermorelin and CJC1295 are not the same as HGH, it is a growth hormone secretagogue, which means that it stimulates the pituitary gland to produce and secrete HGH. Sermorelin and CJC1295 can be injected with a small insulin needle or there is a sublingual version of Sermorelin that has shown comparable results.
Benefits of HGH Stimulating Peptide Therapy
Increased levels of growth hormone are reported to assist in:
- Stronger bone density
- Increased muscle mass
- Increased protein synthesis
- Stimulation of the growth of all internal organs, excluding the brain
- Playing a role in energy balance
- Energy formation from fat breakdown
- Stimulating the immune system
- Improve Sleep and Wellbeing
- Reduced Risk:
- Lower atherosclerotic plaque production, reducing the risk for developing:
- Myocardial Infarction – “Heart Attack”
- Heart Failure
- Kidney Failure
- Vision changes/loss
According to scientific study that has been performed on animal test subjects, PT-141 (Bremelanotide) works by activating recptors in the central nervous system. Brain transmissions are sent to the parts of the central nervous system tied to blood flow.
PT141 in in clinical trials for female sexual arousal but in the process have been shown to be quite effective for enhanced male sexual arousal in addition to erection quality and sexual satisfaction.