Advanced Testing & Diagnostics
The Doctors Studio Medical Team creates personalized wellness programs to include advanced testing and interpretation. Advanced testing provides key diagnostic and treatment information to help reveal the cause of the problem.
Proper treatment starts with proper diagnosis. In order to make the proper diagnosis, there has to be an understanding of the problem. The Studio Team uses an extensive medical intake questionnaire in combination with a thorough patient interview and exam to determine the additional information needed to determine the cause of the problem.
We use traditional and functional testing to get the necessary information. Tests may use blood, saliva, urine or stool. Some of the tests commonly ordered by the Doctors Studio Team are:
- Cardiovascular Evaluation to look at oxidation, inflammation and lipoprotein function
- Sex Hormone, Thyroid and HPA Evaluation (Pituitary, Thyroid, Ovaries, Testes, adrenal)
- Metabolic Evaluation (Insulin Sensitivity, carbohydrate intolerance, satiety signaling, fat storage)
- Genetic Testing (Methylation, Platelets, Sterol)
- Cancer Prevention Testing (Monitor markers, structure and function)
- Autoimmune Profile (Thyroid, Rheumatoid, general)
- Stool Test (digestion, microbiome, inflammation and pathogens)
- Nutrient Evaluation (vitamins, minerals, amino acids)
- Toxicity Screening (liver and kidney function, heavy metal toxicity)
- Food Allergy and Sensitivity Testing
Contact Doctors Studio today about health and wellness testing by calling 561-444-7751.